PROBLEMS ACCESSING MY EBAY SUMMARY PAGE

tyler@ebay 

Is anyone having trouble accessing their eBay Summary Page?

This is happening on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. When I try to go to my eBay Summary page on my selling/buyer account I get this disclaimer:

We looked everywhere.

Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

If I keep trying you eventually get to your summary page but once you click on a item and try to go back it kicks you out to the disclaimer page.

I noticed that when I did click on a item there was a banner on top of the page:

Earn 5% eBay Bucks TEST 
no min. ends 4/23/20 

So I don't know if their testing something right now and it's causing a glitch....
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@silverdreamfilm 

Seeing that also on multiple eBay dot ca links in Google Chrome. Status page for dot ca states all is good.

https://www.ebay.ca/sts

-Lotz

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Well it looks like the summary page has been restored. When I click on a item the eBay Bucks banner has now disappeared. Perhaps testing has ended.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

The Seller Hub had a technical issue last night (as you know). 

At this point in time it should be resolved. If you are still encountering issues please log out/clear cache and cookies/ log back in. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have the same issue and I'm wondering if I got hacked or something. I tried contacting but only spoke to robots that told me to go to contact where it just guides you and no option to message so I here I am please help.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

workte-28
Community Member
I Know right!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply