Purchase History Disappearing

I am not sure if this another glitch or not but have noticed lately that my purchase history is disappearing every time there is an issue with the sale. I recently bought a few items from a seller in the UK & was supposed to get a discount with combined shipping. The seller refunded me the total amount & then sent me a new invoice through PayPal. The items all disapppeared from my purchase history.  I had also bought some items from a seller in Canada & they never came after almost a month.  Opened a case as the seller refused to communicate. They issued a refund. Again the items disappeared from my purchase history.  Anyone else notice this?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have. I had a purchase that closed in Item Not Received which went to the Resolution Centre. I was refunded. Fine, I wanted to leave positive feedback for the seller because I did not bear them any ill will but the whole thing was vanished. I cannot find it anywhere and I know where to look.

i'm not sure if there would be some way I could make my way back from the links in emails sent to me, I haven't tried that but I might. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Eureka! Yes, if you have your emails still, you can make your way back to the Order Details. My transaction was past feedback limits, however.

Too late for my feedback but the email from ebay led me back to the purchase that I could no longer locate on ebayToo late for my feedback but the email from ebay led me back to the purchase that I could no longer locate on ebay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I also found the items to leave feedback when I went to the My eBay All Lists Page. At the top are 4 sections Activity-Messages-Account-Applications. When you go to the Account section, you can pick Feedback from the drop down menu.  And there I found the missing items ready to give feedback.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You should be able to access the original transactions from your Paypal payment?

-CM

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

If there is no feedback link and you are still within the feedback time you can also go to your own feedback page and click on 'leave feedback' near the bottom of the page.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply