Forum Posts

Purchase History Disappearing

I am not sure if this another glitch or not but have noticed lately that my purchase history is disappearing every time there is an issue with the sale. I recently bought a few items from a seller in the UK & was supposed to get a discount with combi...

Can't really track global shipping program - Frustrated Part 2

Since someone with ebay closed the post, I will like to open a new one as directed. In response to femmefan1946The GSP fees has nothing to do with duty (read the fine print). The GSP import fees only included their service fees and sales tax (not on ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't really track global shipping program - Frustrated

I do not like the global shipping program. It's ability to track items is seriously flawed. I live in a rural area and do not get ANY deliveries other than post . Here is my experience: I bought an item in the US shipped through the ebay shipping pro...

Resolved! The difficulty of negotiations for buyers and sellers

Hello to all, I'm a mild collector and consumer. Sometimes I see multiple items that I like from a seller whom I've had good experiences with. Unfortunately, Ebay makes it hard to negotiate a total price and combined shipping. I have to commit to buy...

Ink order

I bought 18 inks one large black leaked a few dripped I contacted seller I contacted ebay too what else can I do see if rest leak go from there or what thanks I did open a few colored to replace worked great:

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there a way to see original listing pictures and text?

I got scammed .. I bought what I thought where LED armbands (5 of them).. at a low price. I finally got the package today and, surprise! I have 5 watch bracelets. When I go back to the listing it says the listing has been updated now showing these wa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overcharged for item I bought

Hi, I bought an item that was supposed to cost me 88.29 but I ended up being charged 91.57 plus the seller asked 5$ extra for tracking number or he couldn't ship when It clearly said free shipping when I bought the item. How can I resolve this ?

Cant get hold of second tracking number

Every time i open a new account it gets suspended in a few weeks and this time bought something and got the first number from ebay. But before i could get the tracking number after gsp my account has been locked. This is a different account because I...

Resolved! eBay bucks

Dear friends,I was buying something and received a reminder to use my eBay bucks before May 2, 2018I do not remember where to find it's code. Can you please refresh my exhausted memory? Thank you!

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return the item because there's a defect

Hello!There's a problem with the item, so I opened a case with eBay. eBay wanted for me to send the item back to the seller. Seller sent me the cost of shipping via Paypal. Now, do I wait for the replacement or refund before I ship it back? Note: It'...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where did Global Shipping go?

I was running a couple of my usual searches today, and NONE of the US sellers seemed to be using the Global Shipping Program.At least, none had the giveaway " " in the dotCA listing.I was using List View.My default Search is Highest Price plus Shippi...

Resolved! Item removed after bid made-under 24 hours left

Hi there.made a bid on a music mixer,like 6 bucks at time time of bid,was the highest bidder.10 minutes later the item is gone.I took screen shots and it was removed with 23 hours left.can people do this?? I thought 24 max cancellation was policy? Ho...

Resolved! Possible eBay seller trickerys ??? Item not as descibed.

My laptop needed a docking station, a battery and an AC power adapter.I went on eBay, searched for and found a package that included all 3 components & I purchased.On arrival day I opened the package and found 1 of 3 components missing, the AC power ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller selling Junk

Last May I bought a 48v30ah lifepo4 battery from seller. It is a lithium based battery I intended to use with my ebike and I paid approximately $750 for battery and a charger. After 3 months I finally received it. It worked fine for 3 months at which...

Ebay erroneously adding "+" character to searches?

I set up some searches today and ebay has erroneously added the "+" character to them, rendering the search useless. For example: Atlas (Missouri Pacific,MP) -Lionel saved as Atlas (Missouri+Pacific)+-Lionel resulting in nil results. Cleared cookies,...

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

French/english buying bugs

I recently try to make a Buy it now (achat immediat) at eBay .ca and I got this message (in French : Le vendeur n'accepte pas de paiement pour le moment) probably translating The buyer can't accept payment at this time (or something like that). I'm F...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery times to Canada via Canada Post take so long that I can't leave feedback for many purchases

It is most common now for Canada Post to deliver items I purchase after the 60 day feedback cutoff, even things from Britain and Europe. I understand it is not the seller's fault and would like to leave positive feedback for them but am unable to fin...

Resolved! eBay claim for item SNAD not showing up in resolution center

I received an item last week that upon opening was significantly not a described (did not match photo in listing at all). I opened a claim on Ebay, and seller basically refused to help. Per my request, I am able to escalate the claim as of April 10 (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When there's a problem with the item

Hi! I bought an item from a Chinese seller that had good ratings. The item was marked as brand new, MISB. When I opened the box, there was a clear flaw in the painting of the object. So I took a good picture and sent a message to the seller, asking w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers being jerked around by bad Sellers

Yup , it happened to me yet again. I bid , I win and when I contact seller , they do not help , won't respond , just dump you because ...they did not get enough for their item. ... eBay feigns some half baked response but ultimately will not help to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small Packet was sent by Canada Post SURFACE to Europe(Macedonia)

Hi all, I need a little help (information) I bought a tablet from a salesman from Quebec, and is was sent via Canada Post SORFACE(I do not know why not send via Air Mail). Destination at which to arrive is Europe - Macedonia. Can you tell me about ho...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item sold for less than rejected offer

I'm curious if anyone knows how an item can sell for less than an offer that was rejected by the seller. I'd have thought that eBay wouldn't allow this to happen.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful