Quarterly eBucks coupon now available for July

Check your eBucks section to see if you have something to spend for July:

https://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&currentPage=Rewards

-..-

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

AND......  mine doesn't work.   Interestingly I received the email before it has appeared on my ebay summary page (usually it appears on the page days before I receive the email).

Ian

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

It appears they may have forgotten to activate activating the activation code. Fun to say if you have an overactive imagination!!!

-Lotz

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

tyler@ebay 

It appears they may have forgotten to activate activating the activation code. Fun to say if you have an overactive imagination!!!

-Lotz

Hahaha @lotzofuniquegoodies - I'm not ready for any tongue twisters today, not before I leave for the week!

But it's true, it never rains but it pours. I'll get this one escalated too. If I had to bet I'd imagine you're right - hoping that this one is just a 'matter of processing time' fix and we won't have to do anything major to get it taken care of. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have just over a dollar in eBay Bucks to spend. Boy, I can't make up my mind on how to spend it. What a joke. I am no longer buying much on eBay as I am no longer selling much. One affects the other. eBay better get their act together or they will lose both buyers & sellers.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@2nd-time-around-jewelry 

Personally, 0.53 USD. I guess we could all put our eBay Bucks together and buy 1 nice thing!! Hmmm? Heyyy, does Tim's take eBucks?coffee

Only in Canada: Saskatoon man buys canoe with briefcase full of Canadian Tire cash

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/saskatoon-canoe-candian-tire-money-1.5193298

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply