Shipping: How do you specify shipping rates to US / Canada / International?

Sorry and thank you in advance.

I have shipping rates set up for Domestic - Free shipping to the US.

But Canada comes up as International  along with the UK and Australia.

I charge $25 per book for International but want to be able to mail to Canada for cheaper.  Say $15.00.

Can I seperate Canada? Or is it just black and white International and Domestic?

Thank you. Don
Scene of the Crime Books

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@hmsthehood 

Long story short...Because it appears you are creating your listings on dot com (USA - USPS) the only options for shipping choices are Free and Flat rate. You are unable to specify CP options.

If you were to list on dot ca you would have access to the Canadapost calculator for calculated shipping + the free and flat rate options.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes you can specify a differen rate for Canada but I believe that you can only do that on the business listing form, not the simplified form.  On your  first international option click on the arrow and choose custom location.  Then check off Canada in the box. The option still show as international but you can set it at a different price.  Then at the bottom of that section click on 'offer another service' and there you can choose worldwide.  Since Canada is also considered worldwide, Canadians will see 2 prices but if you list the Canada option first, that's what buyers will see in search.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This may be useful:

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

If you plan to ship Expedited, use the Regular Parcel rate.

They are basically they same, but Expedited is only available with your Solutions for Small Business* number, and has a slightly better service.

*https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

benjbak55
Community Member

So, I've tried your method
Hopefuly I will get my packed next week
If so I will update my comment
wish me luck

Message 5 of 5
latest reply