Targeted: NUDGE code for $5 CAD off purchases of $5.01+

HUGE YMMV. I didn't get this on my main account but I got it on my spare account that I rarely use. So I bought something with it lol. 

This $5 coupon is on us!* Use code NUDGE

Checkout by 2/28. Min. purchase of $5.01

*Terms & Conditions The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on eBay.ca or eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum Coupon amount will be forfeited. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the value of this Coupon. In the event you receive a refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid toward your purchase. Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face or cash value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon.

https://www.ebay.ca/rpp/featured-events/nudge

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for the tip. I tried to use it but I keep getting an error message, regardless of what I put in the cart and from whom. I was looking to buy some craft supplies or flair for my denim jacket. No dice. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.36.40 AM.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yeah, pretty sure this is targeted at occasional buyers. My spare account had like a couple sales the entire 2018 and bought only a couple things in 2018. Even less in 2017 lol. My main account got the same error message as yours.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It must be; I tried the account I use to buy as well as the one I use to sell and both gave me the error in the screenshot. Bummer. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Who's eligible for the Coupon?

Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply