Thank you eBay!

I recently purchaced a product  but did the stupidest of stupid things for an experienced buyer.......I double clicked in checkout. So I contacted eBay & PayPal about a cancellation & refund. I am over the moon with the fact that it took about 7 days & my refund was in my hand I account. I have sent a thank you to the well at as well as PayPal,but eBay makes a user of this std to jump through hoops & still cannot get a link to an e-mail address for eBay, so I guess this is where this oldbroad has been forced to go as I really don't like talking on the phone due to accents & lack of understanding by both myself & the person on other end of the phone.

Anyway thanks eBay for all your assistance  in this instance. And that's to the community's availability to be able to leave general feedback. Cheers .

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you eBay!

uzmbada7
Community Member
Thanks to ebay to solve my issue
UZMA
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you eBay!

Thank you for the correction. If Ebay would have a direct email address, I would not have had to post here.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you eBay!

Did no one suggest that your first move would be to contact the seller?

She can cancel a purchase "at buyer request" quickly and with no fallout for either herself or for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply