This item cannot be purchased because this item cannot be sent to your shipping address.

Hi,

I am trying to order an item from a seller I already purchased from in the past. but in the checkout page it gives this error:

"This item cannot be purchased because this item cannot be sent to your shipping address."

I am located in Morocco, the seller is in Poland.

I am using windows.

I tried to contact the seller, he said his listing was not modified and I should contact you guys.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

This item cannot be purchased because this item cannot be sent to your shipping address.

And most of us are located in Canada.

Ian

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

This is a member to member board-- located on the eBay Canada site.

Which site do you list on? dotCOM? dotFR? dotCOdotUK?

I suspect calling Customer Service will not help you much. Language and long distance charges being the biggest problems.  EBay does have a presence on FaceBook and on Twitter which might be more useful to you.

The seller can fix the problem fairly easily, by going to the listing and Revising it to allow international shipping.

Unless he specifically has Blocked you (and the message does not sound as if he did, it does sound more general) he is losing a LOT of business because  his listings are blocking international sales. And it is likely that all of his listings are affected.

But it is his problem to fix.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @liquidus34 - it sounds like the seller is offering international shipping but hasn't specified a cost for Morocco - I'd either use the 'request total' button in the cart to send them an invoice request or ask them to specify a shipping cost in their listing through a revision. Once they have that fixed you should be able to purchase without a problem. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

There is no "request total" button on the cart page.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I messaged the seller, I hope he fixes this problem.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

oops, I accidentally posted on community.ebay.ca my bad.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks to all who responded to this post.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@liquidus34 

26% of Canadians were born outside of Canada. Stop by anytime, you will be welcome.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply