Threatened by Seller

I purchased an item from a seller in Canada that never arrived. I eventually filed an INR claim and received my refund, however the story didn't end there. In the months since the seller kept messaging me asking if I had received the item yet, while seeming to imply that I was somehow trying to scam him. Each time I kept telling him that the item had not yet arrived. Yesterday this seller started sending me threatening emails telling me I "was in for a big surprise" and that he would "get me for stealing his item". I reported him to eBay and received an email telling me my report was received and that they would investigate, but could not share the resolution with me due to privacy concerns. Fair enough. Is there anything else I should do? I have never run into this before and it does have me somewhat concerned.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Threatened by Seller

mcrlmn
Community Member
"Serenity now!"
Obviously you're dealing with an angry, vindictive personality.
If you don't play, he or she will probably fade away.
The first thing you shouldn't do is open and read, and especially reply to any messages and/or emails from this seller.
Phone numbers can be blocked on your phone.
If the matter escalates to numerous additional phone calls and messages, and/or threats, or otherwise intolerable acts, contact your local police with all of the documentation you have accrued.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Threatened by Seller

You should by now know his IDs .

When you see them on an email or a message, delete without reading.

Delete, delete, delete.

You may want to telephone the seller's local police and ask to make a Report about the threats.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply