Today only—20% off everything

Hi all,

We're having a 20% off sidewide coupon today, June 6th, until 10PM EST on purchases of USD $50 or more (the $50 minimum can be met with a combination of items in your part totaling $50, or a single item).

Coupon code (case sensitive): PICKDADSGIFT

You can read the terms and conditions here.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I wish I would have known this, I made an order yesterday. Is there anyway to apply the coupon anyways?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@jasminsaurio_0 wrote:
I wish I would have known this, I made an order yesterday. Is there anyway to apply the coupon anyways?

I'm afraid not--you need to enter the coupon code in order at the time of purchase.

If you subscribe to our emails, you'll get an email for next time. You can always also check the banner on the home page; if we have a coupon like this running they will stick an image in there about it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello Happy,

This is actually about a sellers offer I just received but thought I would advise here.

I just received an email from eBay June 7, 2018 3:25 PM for a $1.00 Selling Fee Offer. When I attempted to use it less than 1 minute later, received the following message:

1. Home
  2. Promotional offers

Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired.

Valid from Sunday May 20, 2018 00:00:01 ET until Monday May 21, 2018 23:59:59 ET. Maximum fee per sold listing is $1. Applies to final value fees on up to 5 listings. No insertion fees apply. Item must sell within 30 days of listing. T&Cs apply.

This seems to be a recurring issue for a large number of Canadian sellers. Offers that arrive this way are more of a frustration than a help. Hope something is being done to resolve this problem. We depend on emails in real time to be pro-active with these offers.

-CM

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

At first I thought the same thing as you that they had sent the offer late. But then when I looked at it more carefully the e-mail was saying that since I hadn't sold my 5 items I had listed in May, they were giving me suggestions on how to sell them. You have 30 days from the listing on May 20th to sell your 5 items.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply