Trouble with seller

seller sold me an Anissa Jones art print a few months ago and he twice said that he sent it to me, shipped it to me, but it never arrived, and now he won't even send me a scan of the print and is ignoring me!!!!! I sent over 45.00 for the product and shipping and he's just taken the money and won't help at all!!!!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Trouble with seller

You have 30 days from the last estimated date for arrival to open an Item Not Received dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

If the seller cannot show eBay that the item was delivered, you will be refunded.

If too much time has passed, you have 180 days from Payment  throught Paypal to open an Item Not Received dispute in the Resolution Centre at the  top of your PP account page.

If the seller cannot show Paypal that the item was delivered, you will be refunded.

And if you were cautious enough to back your Paypal account with a credit card, you can call the 1-800 number on the card and ask about a chargeback.

and now he won't even send me a scan of the print and is ignoring me!

Uh-oh.

Was this a digital item?

Neither eBay nor Paypal will help with those, because delivery cannot be proven.

Try the credit card, but the policies vary from card to card.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply