USPS delivered my package to some guy in the US?

kr0925
Community Member
So I got something shipping from the US to Canada, latest update was just a few minutes ago. USPS texted me saying that someone in Glendale Heights, Illinois picked up my package from the post office. Is this right?? How could they have messed up that badly
Message 1 of 103
latest reply
102 REPLIES 102

Re: USPS delivered my package to some guy in the US?

I have 2 packages on route to me and both from different parts of the US. They just updated to say left with Individual at Glendale Heights, IL 60139' also. So I will patiently wait for then to start moving again, lol

Message 101 of 103
latest reply

items that sellers pass off to ebay is the worst, i bought a item from a seller in new jersey cause i thought it was relativly close to newfoundland up here in canada, and that it wouldnt take long to ship, nah the seller passed it off to ebay distrubution and now its being processed in chicago before it will start to come my way and its been there for weeks. the distance it traveled to be processed in chicago is pretty much the distance it wouldve been if it shipped stright to me. ebays in service international shipping and customs process oof

Message 102 of 103
latest reply

Almost all carriers, including the USPS and most airlines, use a hub and spoke delivery system.

https://blog.locus.sh/hub-and-spoke-distribution-model-in-modern-supply-chains/

spoke and hub Air Canada 1.jpeg

Try to get to StJohns from FortMac without changing planes on this map of Air Canada domestic routes.

What is the last estimated delivery date  for your purchase.

Put that on your calendar and don't watch tracking

If the delivery is late, you can get a refund through the Money Back Guarantee.

Message 103 of 103
latest reply