Unpaid item.

I have just had an unpaid item case opened against me.

At the time of purchase i went to pay for it and it said that the seller does not ship to p.o. boxes, which was not stated in his listing. A p.o. box is all i have available in my area, and have not had a problem with it before. I explained my situation to the seller with no reply. A few days later i tried to pay again, and tried requesting a total from the seller, still no reply. Now an unpaid item case is opened. What do i do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unpaid item.

If the seller has opened an unpaid item claim against you ask him if he'd be willing to cancel the transaction. You stated that you've tried to contact him but got no response on several occasions.

If this is the case and he refuses to communicate or agree to a cancellation at least you've covered your own backside. 

If he decides to proceed the lack of communication on his part won't look good. 

If it's his policy not to ship to a P.O. box but doesn't state this anywhere in the listing and you have indeed attempted to work it out then he hasn't got much of a case I'd say.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Unpaid item.

You may want to update your default shipping address to prevent this from happening again. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply