Your Services Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sursha_58
Community Member
I want to generate a ticket for the dealer. I placed an order for four stones worth $25.56 on March 22, 2019, and the estimated delivery was April 15, 2019 - June 5, 2019. I wonder which courier takes two and a half months for delivery, and I gave the benefit of the doubt. Now, there is no update of the delivery since April, if you are trying to track your order. There was a cascade of emails that went to and fro with the dealer. They assured to send again in their last email, when I asked for the new tracking number, no response. It's not even giving me an option to drop in feedback for that dealer. This was my first experience with the "eBay" .. DISGUSTING SERVICES!! This is 21st-century guys, E-Commerce businesses at its peak, and Social Media, word of mouth for your reputation. It's your responsibility to take care of whom you are giving your brand name. I wonder using your name, how much they are making money by fooling their customers and STEALING THEIR HARD EARN MONEY! NOT EXPECTED FROM A BRAND LIKE YOU eBay! PATHETIC!!!!!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay does have a money back guarantee but you do have to follow their time lines.  You can file a claim up to 30 days after delivery or up to 30 days after the estimated delivery date.  Unfortunately you are long past that and I suspect the seller was leading you on so that it would be too late to file a claim. 

If you paid  through PayPal they have a longer claim time....180 days after purchase but it’s past that time as well. 

I’m sorry that you had to go through this.  The systems here generally do work well for buyers as long as everything is done on time but in this case, it is just too late.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did you pay using a credit card through PayPal? If you did, maybe call the 1-800 number on the back. Your credit card may help you recover your money. Have all the information on hand before calling (date of purchase, amount, etc.).

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@sursha_58 

Do you know where your order was coming from? Anything shipped from offshore can take an extended time to arrive as it states in the delivery time. Was shipping free? Another possible clue. Did they include the proper paperwork for customs? Is it being held for further inspection because of where it was being shipped from? Hard to know for sure. That is why eBay provides timelines for delivery and filing a complaint. If you are having issues with an order it's always best to utilize the eBay help pages or come here sooner vs later. 

-Lotz

PS. Remember your order was not coming from Ebay. It was coming from 1 of the millions of sellers that use eBay to sell. Some sellers are just better than others.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

EBay allows 30 days from last estimated date for delivery to open a Dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery), you will be refunded.

Paypal allows 180 days from payment for delivery.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery), you will be refunded. 

If you back your PP account with a credit card, you may be covered by their chargeback policy.  The customer service number is usually on the back of the card or on your monthly bill. Chargeback policies differ.

You can leave feedback on eBay for 60 days after purchase.

The eBay Resolution Centre is at the bottom of almost every page.

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of almost every page under Tools.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply