Forum Posts

Resolved! Item received after refund, should I also pay back to Pitney Bowes Limited?

Hi, I purchased an item which did not show up within the estimated delivery date so I asked and got a refund from ebay. However, I received the item finally a week after the refund so I should pay back the seller. May I know how to do that? According...

REFUND TIME LINE

@sh-8024This was attached to a ZOMBIE THREAD which was closed.The problem with zombie threads is that the information may be out of date or incorrect. Reposting here to allow advice on a tricky problem. sh-8024 Re: Refund time line?in reply to konami...

Resolved! Refund time line?

Paid with a Visa Debit Card, and the seller refunded me due to an INR claim I had. How long do these things take to show up in your balance? Cheers!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM

Does eBay understand that some buyers would like to decide whether or not their purchases are shipped via the Global Shipping program or via regular mail ? I recently won an auction and the difference between shipping via Royal Mail and shipping via ...

Resolved! Contacting Seller directly by Phone

If a Seller does not respond to messages after an item has been delivered, is it against the rules to contact them directly by phone even if the Seller has opted not to share their phone number on EBay ? In this instance, I can easily find the Seller...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Ebay seller keeps my scarf

A canadian seller got my scarf accidentally from another seller from usa. This woman keept my scarf and does not want to return to me or original seller. This seller from usa lost her case, because she did mistakes on ebay. she does not understand eb...

Chanel Sweater authentic? Collection?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has expertise in authenticating Chanel ready to wear/couture? I purchased this sweater recently but am unable to find what collection its from online. Can anyone tell from the tag? Thank you so much! Grace

IMG_1974.JPG IMG_6683.JPG IMG_9866.jpeg Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 11.32.13 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New to ebay

Hello vets. I would like to know if there is a method of scamming at the moment through letter mails. For example this guy messaged me saying that if he wins both auction can I change the delivery through letter mail. I'm scared that he will try and ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller reneged and cancelled my winning bid/order

I just had a negative experience using eBay where I won a bid and I paid the seller promptly for my order, and he then turns around and emails me that my winning bid was too low (there was no reserve price placed by the seller). He stated unless I ad...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Pruduct Review Vanished After One Day

I bought two gas caps for my chainsaw but both leaked no matter what I tried. Seller made a full refund and I gave him a positive rating. I appeared to be the first to review the product giving it a single star. It was posted but a couple of days lat...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stag Handled Knives will not ship to Canada with GSP

First of all, I no longer buy any item from a seller subscribes to the Global ShippingProgram. The added fees sometimes make the item no longer a bargain and withthe item being shipped across the USA, instead of direct to Canada, add to a longerwait ...

anyone else had problem with the seller

am having a problem with the seller ordered an ornament that was to play music got it and doesn't work, offered me $3.00 not what I paid, and told me to just use it the way it is... not what he promised not what I expected, very upsetting

Your Services Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I want to generate a ticket for the dealer. I placed an order for four stones worth $25.56 on March 22, 2019, and the estimated delivery was April 15, 2019 - June 5, 2019. I wonder which courier takes two and a half months for delivery, and I gave th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you trust ebay rating?

I have been ripped off by a seller, now he has my item returned to him 3 weeks ago, and that cost me additional $8 bucks, he did not refund me yet! I left a negative feedback 10 days ago, believe it or not: the negative feedback still doesn't show, a...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

false advertising

Why are sellers allowed to say item is located and ships from Canada but is actually located and ships from China?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Heads Up!....Global Shipping Program no longer displays import charges..

In the item description, the GSP no longer shows import charges, just the shipping cost. The buyer won't know he's going to be charged import charges, which are often way higher than they should be, until after he/she has bought. Expect some angry bu...

• 163 replies
  • 1 helpful

This is weird.

I was interested in bidding on a necklace that a seller has and wanted to see what else they have for sale. I have an address in the states and it is set up to ship there so there is no issue with shipping.I had it in my watch list so I clicked on th...

not showing.jpg shipping.jpg

Getting details on receipts about the paid import duties

Hello Everyone, I am just wondering if when importing and automatically charged for import duties for a purchase on Ebay. Is Ebay providing a detailed receipt of the payment?As a business owner in Canada, it would be quite useful to have the billing ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

FAKE ADVERTISING

international border crossings....WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DUTIES & HAVING OUR GOODS CONFISCATED AT THE BORDER!!!! WE NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH AMAZON.CA!!! WHY IS THAT??? i'M REALLY GETTING TIRED OF ebay.ca GIVING US SO MUCH HASSLE TO PLACE ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import charges are 0$$ with GSP????

So I won a dress on auction that costs 51$ usd. It tells me it will get mailed through GSP for 33$ usd and when I go to checkout it tells me imports are 0$ (????) it never happened to me for any purchase above 20$... is the system lagging? What happe...

Cant pay

Hi I cant pay for : https://www.ebay.ca/itm/174002828800?ul_noapp=true https://pay.ebay.ca/rxo?action=view&sessionid=1199001032016 may be some one can explain why ....Thank`s

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returning item but won’t get back GSP fees

I bought a dyson vaccum through a buyer from USA (I’m in Canada). Had to pay $160 USD for item and $49.87 to GSP.Package arrived at my door and e item wasn’t new but used. Opened a case and won a refund . Long story short I was refunded today $160 bu...

USPS First Class Package from USA to Canada - last tracking update 2 weeks ago

Hoping for some guidance here. Ordered a package from the US to Canada. Tracking was being updated regularly then 16 days ago the last update was "in transit to next facility". Checking the CanadaPost website shows that they are still waiting for the...

Failure to reimburse...

An item purchased in February 2019 from this seller was defective and seller has been beating around the bush on reimbursement... we are in the month of November and no concrete outlook... very poor product and very unreliable seller... and there is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping

Its been awhile since I purchased on ebay. The last time I did ebay had just begun the global shipping using a central hub. It appears to have improved a bit. Tracking still a little bit off. Speed appears to have improved. Flow is not as fast over w...

Major eBay Promotion Oct 31,2019

Apparently there was a special promotion available for eBay shoppers on Oct 31, 2019. 1 Day Only. Posted this for levity purposes only. eBay Offers $3 Coupon to Stimulate SaleseBay is running a promotion to stimulate sales. Shoppers can send a text t...

Pitney Bowes SCAM

This company makes mail machines with software & allows users to create their own mailing rates (custom) ... which leads to mail fraud. This is evident in the outrageous mailing charges. I am not sure about illegal tax collection but wouldn't doubt i...

• 34 replies
  • 3 helpful

Another crafty seller!

Here's the brief version of the story;I bought a buffing wheel from China, the hole size in the center of the wheel was supposed to be 5/8" (according to the seller's description) but what I received had a much smaller hole. sent the seller a message...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful