Refund time line?

Paid with a Visa Debit Card, and the seller refunded me due to an INR claim I had.

How long do these things take to show up in your balance? Cheers!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Refund time line?

Usually within 24 hours.

Are you looking at your card or at the PP balance.

When you buy with a credit card, the refund would show up there, but with a debit card (which uses 'real' money from your bank account) I am not too sure.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Refund time line?

I have only ever had a couple of credit card refunds over the years, but from what I remember, they didn't usually show up for a few business days. If your refund was just issued today, or even yesterday, there is a chance it might not show up until after the weekend.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Refund time line?

Usually within 24 hours.

Are you looking at your card or at the PP balance.

When you buy with a credit card, the refund would show up there, but with a debit card (which uses 'real' money from your bank account) I am not too sure.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Refund time line?

It's a Debit Visa through CIBC. Nothing in paypal so far, or the bank. I'll see if it updates within the 24hours window.

Cheers. 

Thanks reallynicestamps. 🙂 I've seen you on here before helping people. Have some rep! 😄

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Refund time line?

I have only ever had a couple of credit card refunds over the years, but from what I remember, they didn't usually show up for a few business days. If your refund was just issued today, or even yesterday, there is a chance it might not show up until after the weekend.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Refund time line?

This might be hella late because it’s 2019 now but I’m having a sumo aloe problem I bought from a scammer then eBay deactivated the account and I called eBay they sent me a message saying I’m getting a full refund and it’ll take 48 hours to process. I used my debit card and I’m also with cibc

So my question is did you ever get ur refund? Because I’ve been waiting 3 days now and I’m kinda paranoid since it was about 100 dollars worth of stuff
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Refund time line?

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 6 of 6
latest reply