a seller raised price

rgar5065
Community Member

1TB 2CH 960P 7"LCD HD DVR Wireless Home CCTV Camera Security System NVR Outdoor Your offer: US $200.05 (declined) Buy It Now price: US $209.99 Buy it now he or she raised the asking price to $259.99 usa fund from $209.99

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

a seller raised price

@rgar5065 wrote:
1TB 2CH 960P 7"LCD HD DVR Wireless Home CCTV Camera Security System NVR Outdoor Your offer: US $200.05 (declined) Buy It Now price: US $209.99 ... he or she raised the asking price to $259.99 usa fund from $209.99

And your point is what?

One scenario: You made an offer, the seller looked at the listing, realized they had priced it too low, so they declined your offer and raised the price of the listing.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

a seller raised price

Did you crosscheck for the shipping cost and whether the seller will be shipping by the Global Shipping Program?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

a seller raised price

fair enough , just would of been better if seller communicated alot better, plus i sent text to them and no replys  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

a seller raised price

yes the shipping was included or up it for $19.99
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

a seller raised price

@rgar5065 wrote:

fair enough , just would of been better if seller communicated alot better, plus i sent text to them and no replys  

The seller made no missteps here. It's their item and their decision at what price to sell and to whom. My advice to you as a buyer is to Buy It Now if you see what appears to be a good deal and not Make Offers to try to get it even lower, the very reason being what you just experienced.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

a seller raised price

plus i sent text to them and no replys  

I'm not sure that eBay Messages will take texts. It's always been an email system.

EBay wants all messages between buyers and sellers to go through them, to prevent off-eBay transactions.

Part of this is self-protection against lost fees, and part is Member Protection against scams like stolen financial and identity information.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply