days that my ebay summary sin't showing anything

odeheavy
Community Member

Hello

I have a problem where suddenly  around the 30 of September the summary page stoped showing the stuff I bought. this is what I see now https://imgur.com/doYpgPA and I'm still waiting to receive one item. The purchasing history is empty. I don't what to do, I need some help. 

thank you

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@odeheavy wrote:

... I have a problem where suddenly  around the 30 of September the summary page stopped showing the stuff I bought. this is what I see now https://imgur.com/doYpgPA and I'm still waiting to receive one item. ...

Today is September 5, do you mean August 30?

Based on your image try selecting "Purchase history" on the left to see your purchases.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

all it says on purchase history is "nothing to display' in any of the fields.

I can't get any info out of my ebay

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@odeheavy wrote:

all it says on purchase history is "nothing to display' in any of the fields.

I can't get any info out of my ebay

For purchases older than 60 days you have to change the date display range to see them (select 2019).

Sometimes eBay.CA will hide the info if the Seller becomes NARU (Not A Registered User) -- switch to ebay.COM for a better chance of seeing the purchase.

Or it could be a browser issue or bad cookies, eBay has a few problems this last week.  I (for example) have to run my browser as a private session to be able to properly use parts of eBay this week (a regular session fails in unexpected ways).

tyler@ebay 

-..-

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @odeheavy  - depending on how long ago you bought the item, your Summary and Purchase history may have filtered them out. 

If you go to your Purchase History page, scroll down to 'Orders' and change the filter from 'Show Orders from the Last 60 Days' to '2019' it will bring up everything you've bought so far this year. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

no difference with ebay.com or in private session. 😞
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

this is my history https://imgur.com/CV3go3K.

is there a way to contact ebay to see what's wrong with my account?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Did you try a different browser?

I had trouble with FireFox browser paying for a item I bought recently and changed to Microsoft Edge browser. No issues paying for my item.

Others have reported issues here and changing browser solved some of the issues.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

try opera, firefox and ie. no luck

Message 9 of 9
latest reply