eBay's Over-the-Top Censorship

It seems it's just not possible to complain about virtually anything on eBay, without your comment being summarily removed in short order by some little-Napoleon like moderator. All told; this institution has the hallmark stink of a North Korea-like environment. 

Simply put: complain about virtually anything & you will quickly see your post deleted. 

This will be my final commentary, after 18 years I've finally realized that I've simply had enough of eBay & the (many) less than happy experiences I have endured. Amazon, in my opinion, is a much happier (& less risky) place to shop. 

Once again, goodbye eBay & good riddance.

ST

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

..the censorship is creeping into all online platforms if you had not noticed.

Yahoo comments, gone...

You Tube comments, deleted...

Get used to it as internet/citizen access ID's will be arriving next, no more "Anonymous" postings, and a Basic Income for each "sheeple" to keep the hook in their wallet, and reap all the DATA.

Think along these lines...

https://youtu.be/EbWv_1NbWyw

But, designed for each nation, it's a coming folk...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Between eBay and PayPal - Charging Conversion fees and Not Refunding them -and Holding Money for Items that have Not Arrived/ Not as Described, etc.. You Might as well be giving them Interest Free Loans

Now this Online Tax...

Keep going .... I've Bought 95% of my Christmas Presents from AliExpress this year.

The Global Shipping Program is a JOKE!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply