eBay uses global shipping program who uses Pitney Bowes who sends it to Canada to intelcom

jozabl_32
Community Member

I ordered a package of Disney cards a collection for my granddaughter for her birthday on May 24th was sent from a second by FedEx to the global shipping center in Kentucky went through customs on May 20th in telcom had it out for delivery on the 25th there's a note saying a delivery issue has been raised and intelcom unable to deliver the package in on first attempt will they delivered many packages to my address I have called five times now wondering where this package is and when it will be delivered four different agents said they would have a supervisor give me a call and that I could not retrieve it myself from their warehouse in Surrey not one supervisor has called me I have no idea if I'm ever going to get this package Canada Post would have at least left me a slip at the door to go and pick it up at my nearest post office eBay I guess is trying to save money using intelcom instead of Canada Post now yet they haven't reduced the rates to the customers and the service has gone to the dogs I see many complaints about intelcom but I want my package for my daughter the last agent suggest I contact the vendor I bought it from for a refund absolutely ridiculous the vendor sent it out and there's even proof of that why would he have to pay to reimburse me horrible service at intelcom.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay uses global shipping program who uses Pitney Bowes who sends it to Canada to intelcom

So, what do you want us to do?  There's plenty of complaints already against Intelcom, so yours won't change a thing.  You bought something using GSP, so you should have known there was a risk (never buy from out of the country if you're in a hurry).
Also, tracking numbers are not allowed here for a reason I can't understand, so you'll most likely get a warning from a moderator.
Finally, you might want to learn how to write phrases correctly if you want to convey a message the right way...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have read quite a few complaints about intelcom when they deliver for global shipping.  Has the last estimated delivery date gone by?  If so, you can file an item not received claim through eBay.  The gsp will be responsible for refunding you, not the seller.  If there is a problem with the claim, contact eBay customer service by sending a private message on eBay Facebook or Twitter

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

White space and punctuation are your friends.

I ordered a package of Disney cards a collection for my granddaughter for her birthday on May 24th
was sent from a second (??) by FedEx to the global shipping center in Kentucky
went through customs on May 20th (??)
in telcom had it out for delivery on the 25th

What was the date of the order?

Intelcom is recognized as a terrible delivery service.

Interestingly I have recieved packages from other companies that use Intelcom without difficulty. But I'm on the Island not the Mainland.

there's a note saying a delivery issue has been raised and intelcom unable to deliver the package in on first attempt

They left a note with contact information. Okay.
will they delivered many packages to my address

So they have successfully delivered to you in the past?
I have called five times now wondering where this package is
and when it will be delivered
four different agents said they would have a supervisor give me a call

Sigh
and that I could not retrieve it myself from their warehouse in Surrey

What would happen if you showed up on the doorstep,I wonder?
not one supervisor has called me
I have no idea if I'm ever going to get this package

Sigh

Canada Post would have at least left me a slip at the door to go and pick it up at my nearest post office

FWIW - Intelcom did leave you a note.
eBay I guess is trying to save money using intelcom instead of Canada Post

EBay does not run GSP. That is done by Pitney Bowes.

I see many complaints about intelcom but I want my package for my daughter

There certainly are a lot, right jasmen@ebay ?

the last agent suggest I contact the vendor
I bought it from for a refund
absolutely ridiculous the vendor sent it out and there's even proof of that why would he have to pay to reimburse me

You are right.

The seller used the GSP specifically so that she would have no more responsibility for delivery once the package reached the GSP plant.

You can start a Not Received dispute and if GSP cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded. Remember to state in the Dispute that this is a GSP shipment.

Bonus.

If and when Intelcom gets their ass in gear and delivers the item, GSP does not want it back. The seller is not affected. You get it free.

horrible service at intelcom intelcom.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply