ebay Seller

bazok_7517
Community Member

Has anyone been scammed by this seller. On March 9th 2020 I had ordered a new transformer "X-Transbots MX-12A Gravestone. Later that same month I received an tiny size lego man which is not the item that was described. I can't locate this seller to resolve this situation. I need help. How do I get a refund? The ebay telephone service team is temporarily closed because of Covid-19. I live in Ontario Canada. Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ebay Seller

This is a simple Item Not As Described dispute.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

It sounds as if he is now Not a Registered User (NARU) which means he has been kicked off the site.

So ask eBay to step in by Escalating to a Claim.

You do NOT need any human intervention, it just slows things down.

If the seller does not refund you (and he won't) eBay will.

You have 30 days from delivery to do this.

If you can't find the transaction number, go to Paypal. It will be recorded on your payment.

If more than 30 days have passed or if you can't complete the eBay Dispute, you are covered by PP for 180 days from PAYMENT.

The system is the same, but the PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Again, you don't need any human intervention.

Escalate to a Claim.

You will be refunded.

If you did not use PP to purchase, you may be covered by the chargeback policy of your credit card. Card policies differ.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It will not arrive.

Do NOT close the Dispute until you have your money. 

Start with eBay, if that fails go to PP, if that fails go to your card. If you use any other order you won't be able to use the earlier ones.

EBay customer service has moved to Twitter and Facebook. If those clerks are doing their job, they will tell you to go to the Resolution Centre. But often they just soothe you and get you off the line.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ebay Seller

thanks

Message 3 of 3
latest reply