how ebay screwed up and thier actions of handling it

Ebay customer support and the poor handling of.   

I am going to make this as short and to the point as possible because you dont need to hear the details of 6 phone calls totaling close to 4 hours. 6 emails to seller,  8 emails to ebay support.

after doing a buy it now option I was not able to complete the transaction, payment would not go through.   Ebay advised they would get the seller to send me an invoice.  Instead the seller cancelled and relisted the item as per ebay but without buy it now.  after the weekend I realized that it was relisted and was confused on what to do.   

now I am going to make it real short,  ebay keeps stoppin gthis post with authentication fail.   it just gets better......

ebay doesnt get the seller to stop the auction to sell to me,   they tell me to bid on it and then they will make him sell it to me for the buy it now price?   cause I like being the bad guy...but did it anyways.  except that I didnt win and actually got the previous bidder to jack up his bids by 65 dollars

anyways that failed as my biding only caused the h

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It’s a bit difficult to piece together what might have happened from your account of this. What caused payment to ‘not go through’ the time after you used Buy It Now? Had you worked out an agreement with the seller? Can you find another elsewhere on eBay?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

Wow, you've invested a lot of time regarding this item!

I've gotta ask...

What is this item?

Why were you not able to complete the 'Buy it now' transaction?

Why did your 'Buy it now' payment not go through?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You purchased an item.

Your payment could not/did not go through.

The seller cancelled the sale.

The seller relisted the item (as an Auction ?)

You have not bid on the Auction.

Providing the seller has not Blocked you, because of the cancelled sale, which cost him time and possibly money,

you can bid the amount of the Buy It Now and may win at that price.

Or you can  Trump  'cause you aren't getting your way.

Your choice.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply