lots of orders i dont receive lately is this normal ?

1mpala
Community Member

I have 5 orders that didn't arrive yet and is passed Estimated delivery date (From China) ... Some sellers want to refund me (If  i receive order after the refund i will just pay it back)  or resend ... but if they resend  the order, and i received the first one (very late) i will have to pay them the second order (i will feel bad to keep it free) and since it passed Estimated delivery date i can't leave positive feedback for the seller ... Anyone else has the same problem ??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mcrlmn
Community Member
Only accept a refund.
Do not accept a reshipment or replacement.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sellers look for the shipping service that costs them the least, while providing the best service and security for the money.

For Chinese sellers, this is often an untracked Surface service that may take weeks and sometimes takes months to arrive.

But CHEAP!

If the item does not arrive on time there are several outcomes:

1. The buyer has forgotten the order and the seller keeps the payment.
  2. The buyer asks about the order and the seller offers a replacement, which will not arrive until the deadline for an eBay Dispute has passed.
  3. As above, but nothing is sent because it will not arrive until the deadline for an eBay Dispute has passed.
  4. As above but the seller sends  refund.
  5. The buyer receives the refund and the item. The honest buyer repays the refund.
  6. The buyer receives the refund and the item. The  buyer  does not repay the refund.

With three of these the seller keeps the money and the buyer gets nothing.

With three the buyer gets the money back and may get the item too.

Ask for a refund.

If the item arrives later, as you planned return the refund using Paypal's Send Money.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Read the feedback of your sellers.

A seller with less than 98% positive is poor.

A seller with 95% positive is downright awful.

Read the negative and neutral feedback for patterns like slow or no delivery, thanks for refunds, and complaints about quality.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply