seller only refunded cost of item for item not as described

I live in Canada and I bought a pair of shoes from the US for ~$20CAD + ~$30CAD shipping. When they arrived, the colour wasn't the same at all. The pictures shown in the listing were MUCH lighter, and if I had known the true colour of the shoe I would not have purchased it. I contacted the seller for a refund and they agreed. I opened my case for item not as described and the seller only refunded me the cost of the item. I just escalated the case by asking for a refund for the shipping. Do you think this case will be eligible for that? I'm willing to ship back the shoes if I'm provided a prepaid shipping label, though I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper to just refund me the shipping cost. As a new seller I really try to edit my photos to be as true to colour as possible, or describe it properly if my camera can't capture a colour right. Anyways take a look at these photos LOL it's egregious. The top is the shoes in the listing and the bottom is what I received.

344589226_1638588273233233_3132150283378444453_n.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Oh, nevermind, I just got the shipping refund 😅. I couldn't find information about this specific circumstance so I guess I will keep it up / I don't even know how to delete one of these posts, lol.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In rules sellers must fully refund in INAD cases. Unless they offer a partial refund into the case as a solution and you accepted it. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply