trying to make a purchase via ebay checkout page but I'm stuck in a loop Security measure page

Am I the only one to be stuck in a loop asking for security code when make a purchase in the ebay checkout page ? I have tried contacting ebay customer support and they don'T understand the issue and have only been able to point me to my account setting to verify and validate them in the account. I have tried different browser and tried cleaning cache and unistalling browsers and reinstalling them all over again and I do get the same thing. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

trying to make a purchase via ebay checkout page but I'm stuck in a loop Security measure page

First, tell your seller that you are having problems.

Second, ask him to send you a Paypal invoice.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That is a Captcha test, perhaps using the term "asking for a security code" confused CS.

Tell us more of what happens when you submit the solution. Are your solutions being repeatedly rejected?

Some other ebay security annoyances have been solved by opening a browser using " in private" or "incognito" mode.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:
That is a Captcha test, perhaps using the term "asking for a security code" confused CS.

Some older browsers to not work well with the Captcha test and require updating to a later version.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply