what on earth do I do when a paid not-yet-received order disappears from my purchase history??

It wouldn't matter but this seller has turned out to be really shifty and between 1/3 and 1/2 of the items will be missing. How on earth will I get a refund for missing items if this is not even showing up on my  purchase history? Is there anywhere else I can get to it? I phoned eBay up and one person said Id made no purchases that day and the other said that the shipment was in my purchase history, so that has added to my confusion!! It used to be on the list but I did not print it off or copy down the number IDs of the individual items (though I know the prices I paid and my description for the items and I have my VISA bill). It also doesn't show up when I do "control F" and do a search for the tracking number.

Pat

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

what on earth do I do when a paid not-yet-received order disappears from my purchase history??

Have you tried looking at your purchase history with the viewing period set to 2017 ?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Go to Paypal not eBay.

This is boilerplate I developed because I got tired of typing the same information over and over.

Some of it will not apply to you.

You have 30 days after that 'last estimated date for arrival' to open a Dispute with eBay's Resolution Centre, which is at the bottom of this page.
The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller. Don’t get into a conversation.
Just ask “When was this sent? What service was used? What is the tracking number?”
Don’t get into a conversation. You want either a prompt refund OR a tracking number that shows the purchase is in Canada.
Do NOT accept a replacement. It won’t arrive.
Do NOT close the Dispute until you have the product or the refund.
If you have already attempted to Contact the Seller,  skip that step, ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.
If the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If the 30 days have passed, go to your Paypal account.
You have 180 days from payment for this Dispute.
Find the transaction and copy the number.
The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools
Same process basically, skip the Contact Seller and escalate to a Claim.
If the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

In future, read the feedback.
Don't buy from sellers with less than 98% positive (99% for Asian sellers)
Read the negative feedback , including seller responses, for patterns like slow or no delivery, poor communication, low quality, counterfeits.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There are 15 small items in this disappearing shipment , bought via Visa. outstanding shipments before and after this are still in the purchase history. But this one shipment, of 15 items, has just vanished. I assume that the shipper has already actually send it, but many items will be missing because they always are, and I don't know how to get refunds for them because I have no items to click on in the resolution centre. So sorry, this hasn't helped me. It is not overdue. I know where the resolution centre is. I'm looking for help for this shipment not "helpful" instructions for the future. Specifically, what do I do when an entire order of 15 items vanishes, though previous and later orders are still there.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

later and earlier other orders are still there. Just this one is missing.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You go to Paypal and start an Item Not Received Dispute through their Resolution Centre.

If you received a partial shipment you start and Item Not As Described Dispute through the PP Resolution Centre.

Thinkoutise the box.jpg

Don't get stuck in a box.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply