Cant get refund for second phone that I bought on same auction

tadeusz_c
Community Member

Hi,

I have a problem with one salesman.
Long story short. I ordered two phones in one auction, notice that one is broken, returned it, got refund.
All good at this point.
After short while I have noticed that second phone is broken.
Couldn't open second return request for the same auction, because the last case is closed as I received refund for first phone.
So i contacted seller via ebay messages, he accepted return, I send second phone, he confirmed that he received that phone but didn't send refund.

right now he is not responding to any messages, and i can't contact ebay because case is closed after returning first phone.

I was searching for mail or phone number for ebay but couldn't find any.
What I can do now ?

Thanks and sorry for any English errors 🙂

All the best,
Tadeusz

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Cant get refund for second phone that I bought on same auction

Here is how to contact eBay by phone:  At the top or bottom of this page, click on "Help & Contact", then "Contact eBay" tab.  Choose any topic that seems relevant, such as "Buying" > "How to pay for an item".   Not all topics will provide a link, but many, such as the one above, take you to a screen where you will find, on the right side, 2 choices:  call eBay on a toll-free number, or have them call you.  Follow the prompts.  Have all the relevant information ready.  Be patient - it may take a long time and several customer service reps, before you have all your questions answered satisfactorily.  If you are not getting logical answers, ask to speak to a supervisor.  Call back if needed.  The call centre is in the Phillippines, not all operatives are well trained or familiar with eBay Canada.  If you're lucky, you'll get the call centre in Utah and a native English speaker to assist you - most likely on weekdays during normal business hours.

Good luck with your problem.  If eBay cannot help you, try contacting PayPal.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply