Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Facebook fan page Like exchange

Facebook fan page Like exchange I was looking on the boards in Ebay.com, and this is a sticky on that board. http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?start=150&threadID=5100028642&rw=true&anticache=1334071853188 I think it’s a good idea to exchange, it...

How to contact eBay about technical issue ?

eBay combined shipping rule did not work. Again. Customer was overcharged and I was overbilled. When going through Customer Support menu, the only option it offers is Call Us. I don't want to call eBay about an issue that is $1.50 billing error, but ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What reports should I print out for Tax purposes?

What reports do you print out for tax purposes? Do I have to have names of all the customers that purchased in the past year? If so how do I print out that report? Also in the past years I have been converting all of my sales to Cdn dollars at the ra...

March invoice

Just got my invoice for March with 20% TRS discount but I can't find additional 5% for 1 day handling and 14 days return policy, all my sales were converted right after receiving policy announcement.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

The new math

the good old days... put up 30-40 items per week and make between $750-$1000. put up 100 more and make way more. no problem. today... suddenly open a store, put up 2,900 items per week and make $750-$1000 for the week - but hey the auctions are free....

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting sad and angry about International Paypal disputes :(

Hi there! I think I am here just to vent a bit....the past two weeks I have had two Item Not Received claims opened against me and its very frustrating. I had been using Small Parcel Airmail only, which we know has no tracking (Canada Post). If I wer...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where do you source your packaging material in Canada?

Hi, I find it hard to source cheap boxes and packaging material. I am currently paying around 0.5$ per box and some extras for the bubble wrap from Uline which is costing me a fortune after shipping! I should look for a local dealer. Does anyone has ...

Selling Manager Pro Subscription question

I have an eBay store on eBay.ca. I list mainly on eBay.ca with some listing on eBay.com. I have Selling Manager Pro. I can save eBay.ca listings to SM Pro Inventory. I cannot save eBay.com listings to SM Pro. 1) Do I need to have a subscription to SM...

Help with Turbolister - New User Question

Hello, I just started using Turbolister and was able to upload my first batch of listings successfully and have sync'd with Ebay. My question now is about these listings appearing in Inventory. Once I have created and uploaded the listings do I delet...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printing lebels for sold items

Dear Canadian sellers, eBay recommends us to print shipping labels through PAYPAL and they state this should eliminate shipping delays. I was not able to find detailed instructions how to do it and also I did not understand yet the advantage of this....

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ARE SHIPPING FVF'S REFUNDED IF WE REFUND THE BUYER?

Hi everyone and sorry to be asking so many questions! I have lost touch with ebay since I stopped selling last May and am no longer up to speed! I have a buyer that went ahead and paid for items without asking for a combined invoice, so now I have re...

International Buyer claimed not received item 2 months later.

International Buyer claimed not received item 2 months later. What should I do? One of my international buyer purchased the item on Jan 4, 2012. As March 1, 2012 today, she send me e-mail saying she did not receive her item. On my shipping it indicat...

Ok I'm confused about all the fuss regarding 20% TRS discount

I have read through the spring seller updates and checklist 3 times now. Where does it say that Canadian sellers will lose their 20% TRS discount on final value fees if not shipping within 1 business day? All I see, is that 1 business day shipments w...

Need a "Link"... to Paypal Non ebay shipping

Hi, My hard drive just blew on me and I lost my favorites, I am looking for a link that goes to Paypal that allows you to do shipping labels for non ebay shipment and you still get a discount. Can someone please send me this link again so I could boo...

Why sales really bad, and what can we do!

Wow things are pretty bad as far as sales or buyers from the US. I am selling some stuff, but barely enough to cover my store fees. and I'm sure I'm not the only one. There might be some minor things i could do to improve my sales but nothing drastic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Shipping

Hi, I have been trying all day to print shipping labels from Paypal and it is unavailable. Is anybody else incurring the same problem? I'm really trying to avoid a trip to the post office.

Giving discounts for multiple items

Hello all, I want to offer a 5 dollar discount for every 2nd and 3rd item bought in the same transaction. Example: All items cost 50 dollars. The first item would be 50 dollars, the next item 45 dollars, the third 40 dollars and so on. Is there a way...

Paypal debit mastercards, Fyi

Not sure if its been discussed...but for those of us lucky enough to have A Paypal debit mastercard here in Canada (1.5% cash back on purchases, access to your paypal account and easy to track purchases for business) Don't lose it. Paypal has not bee...

art room pic's to sell/show art

Hi, I noticed some art sellers have beautiful photos of rooms to display their wonderful paintings, I was wondering if anybody knew how to get these as I have some photo art to sell and would love to have an upmarket room scene to show it off a bit? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Arrrgggg yet another 20% FVF discount killer....for me at least..

Got a note tonight (copied the pertinent piece at the bottom)....got all excited thinking I could save another 5% then I noticed the comment at the bottom....which zaps me for getting the 20% discount - I have the 14 day return ok, but I do 2 day han...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Power Seller Discounts

Hi, I'm a Power Seller for a long time and never received ANY discount. I meet all the requirements that needed for (ebay's criteria). Can anybody let me know why? I tried to contact Ebay but only "call us (by phone)" option is available and as long ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

View Detailed Buyer Feedback?

Hello, I sell mainly hockey cards here on Ebay and recently I had one buyer buy a large lot of my auctions. I offer a combined shipping rate so this is encouraged, but I ran into a problem with the feedback I think. I am rated as a Power Seller/Top-R...

Rats, finally a TRS requirement that I don't survive....

When I went to seller dashboard today I got the list of the new TRS requirements and they've finally created one that will prevent me from being a TRS or at least receiving "top rewards" as they call it. My problem is to upload tracking on 90% of my ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Expenses you can claim for income tax purposes

Hello all, I have searched thru pages and pages of income tax related threads on the discussion boards but can't seem to find anything related to the topics I was looking for regarding expenses you can claim for income tax purposes. I started selling...

A dispute Question

Hi Gang, A quick question. I have a buyer in Germany who has opened an item not arrived dispute on me, not a concern, it is insured and I am happy to refund and have him repay when it arrives. My question is, when I go to reply to the dispute it take...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says item not received

Has any seller out there has problems with buyers saying they have not rec'd items. Well there is a scam going on with few buyers. BEWARE! Something that cost less than $10.00 buyers don't want to pay for Registered Mail which in Canada is $8.30 depe...

Turbo Lister designs

With the new seller announcement regarding free pictures I am thinking of switching to TL. I am currently with another listing site which charges $2.95 per month but it does have tons of designer templates. I haven't used TL for a long time. Is it wo...

buyer used activation code and wants money back! bad buyer..

sold one brand new software with activation code 1 month ago. buyer told me everything was fine. 2 week after, he opened caes on paypal claiming software is not working well. i offered help, buyer refused, just wanted his money back. i called paypal,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Audit by CRA just about over

An audit of my businesses by Canada Revenue Agency that started in June 2011 appears to be nearing its completion. I was "chosen" because of my Ebay powerseller status but when the auditor got here he found that I do more than just Ebay ( Taxi Busine...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping amount disappeared when changing address

I recently sold a DVD with shipping costs stated to the US and Canada. Buyer is registered in the US and when paying he changed the shipping address to Canada. He said, the shipping costs came up with $0.00! How is that possible? Another glitch in th...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.