FRAUD? My PayPal was charged for an item I did not receive, and my eBay Account shows NO purchases?

cyd2006
Community Member

I bought an item on FEBRUARY 18, 2015 from  (shown on PayPal receipt), who shows up as  on eBay.  Although I received an eBay receipt and confirmation of shipping (supposedly on Feb. 22nd) I have yet to receive anything.

HERE IS THE MAIN PROBLEM:  When I go to follow up on eBay, I am asked to go to MyAccount and follow up with the seller as a first step.  My eBay account shows that I have made NO PURCHASES!!  How can that be??  So without some sort of a tracking number found on my Account, I can't do anything!

I did send an email directly to , and they simply replied they cannot help me.  WHAT???

Does anyone have any suggestion to assist me please?

Thank you!!!!

Cynthia

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FRAUD? My PayPal was charged for an item I did not receive, and my eBay Account shows NO purchases?

You may still be able to file an item not received dispute through paypal's resolution centre if it's not too late. 

Make sure you pay close attention to the deadline in which you can escalate the dispute to a claim. In the future, file an item not received dispute about 2 days after estimate delivery date or about 30 days from end of sale if it is an international transaction.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You may still be able to file an item not received dispute through paypal's resolution centre if it's not too late. 

Make sure you pay close attention to the deadline in which you can escalate the dispute to a claim. In the future, file an item not received dispute about 2 days after estimate delivery date or about 30 days from end of sale if it is an international transaction.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Your seller may have managed to switch your order to an off-eBay purchase.

MWAH HAH HAH! More fool he!

He does not know that Paypal has a very strong Buyer Protection program too!

Go to your PP account. Find the Resolution Centre under TOOLS.

Click on Report A Problem.

Since I don't have a problem, you are now on your own, but PP is usually pretty easy to deal with.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply