I can't find out what the shipping fee is,or if they will actually ship to Canada

I can't find out what the shipping fee is,or if they will actually ship to Canada. I have bought some things and then found out they won't ship to Canada. That's fine, but I can't find that out in this case. I also made the mistake of biding on several things at once, which is too confusing...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I can't find out what the shipping fee is,or if they will actually ship to Canada

<<I can't find out what the shipping fee is,or if they will actually ship to Canada. I have bought some things

and then found out they won't ship to Canada.>>

Hello 'candace',

Where and how are you shopping so that you have no idea if the sellers ship to Canada and

frequently manage to buy from sellers who do not?

No matter.  Start with looking at the listing of the item you currently wish to buy.  Beside the picture

is a pale blue box of information.  Directly below that is the word  Shipping:

That tells you what the shipping fee is if the seller has entered a fee to Canada.

You'll notice under that in tiny writing is  Ships to:

Does it say Worldwide?  Does it list an assortment of countries including Canada?  Or does it say

loudly and clearly  Does not ship to Canada  ?

Perhaps you have made the mistake of buying a GSP listing.  The GSP is so fraught with problems

it is best to avoid those entirely.  Those are the sellers who generally do not want to sell to Canada

but have unknowingly had their listings commandeered by ebay and put in the program.

When scrolling through all the listings looking at items these are the ones which have the words

Customs services and international tracking provided  under them. 

If you click on the listing, under the item information box is the phrase:

No additional import charges at delivery!  grandly displayed as if this was a real treat. 
It's not.

If you are still unsure, waaaay down at the bottom of every listing is an Ask a question link
and one of your options is Shipping.  You can ask the seller if he ships to Canada and what
the mailing options and charges are.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply