I do not like the NEW Sellers you follow.

Why can't I add a note to my favourite seller (Now called: Sellers you Follow). I hate this  useless Sellers you Follow! Why was it changed?...Thx's, Ace

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have never followed any sellers so I don't know when or why it was changed or know how the old and new version differ.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello 'mea_gona_winsom',

<<I hate this  useless Sellers you Follow!>>

You and everyone else who once had a splendidly useful "Saved Sellers" list.  If you have

a look at some of the message boards, it seems no one can find anything genuinely good

to say about it.

Or as one person said, "It sounds like stalking".  Smiley Very Happy

Any notes you may have had on your old 'Saved' ones are still readable if you hover your

mouse over those first few words under the seller ID.  But at the moment there is no way to

add any sort of note.

I imagine that will change.  Being able to add a note was one of the most useful features of

buying activity, -- because we are not "following" sellers.  We may set them aside for a number

of reasons, not least of which is the absence of a 'blocked seller' list.

A seller can add a user ID to a 'blocked' list, and that user ID cannot buy the seller's items.

All those not yet blocked are okay. 

So maybe what ebay needs to do is add a 'blocked seller' function whereby if we click to buy

an item or place a bid, we get a pop-up announcing,

"This person is on your blocked list.  Do you wish to proceed?"

Wouldn't that be grand?

Oh well.  Maybe one day. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

"I do not like the NEW Sellers you follow"

No one does.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I too dislike the new "Sellers You Follow". I can't put a note to know exactly what I bought from that seller without going through tons of items in their store. This doesn't make me want to spend a lot of time searching for what it was that I bought nor does it make me want to buy something I don't want. It just makes me leave e-Bay and find my item on another website.

It was a much better system before and easier to use.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply