No E-Bucks?

dakkman
Community Member

I've just noticed that even though I'm buying for the past few months, no e-Bucks being earned. Maybe I missed a change... Has something changed with E-Bucks recently? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@dakkman wrote:

I've just noticed that even though I'm buying for the past few months, no e-Bucks being earned. Maybe I missed a change... Has something changed with E-Bucks recently? 

From the eBay archives:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Canada-Town-Square/Re-eBay-Ebucks-Mar-1-Message/m-p/454187

Now you have to keep your eyes peeled for special offers in your email or word of mouth if you qualify.

-Lotz

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

They don't have the eBay Bucks on all orders anymore. Occassionally they have a promotion (today I got one of the emails actually!) and if you click activate you will aquire some on purchases made before the expiry.

The summer bucks (today's email) is good from today (21st) until midnight (23rd). They do this a few times a year but the good old days of it being on every purchase are gone.

E-Bucks, are pretty useless for me as everything they offer them is nothing I would ever want to purchase in the firstplace...

...in fact, I do not even read the promotions anymore.

I just checked, and the last promo I got was in April... of course, I didn't need anything. They really are few and far between.

All they seem to promote now is their stupid credit card... 😞