trying to get a refund, HELP item never shipped ???

ti-ca93
Community Member

everyone knows UD Series 2 was pre-ordering at an increased price.  I was willing and in fact did pay in advance for two tins at the inflated price.  I was sured that by pre-ordering that I would receive my product once UD released them..... bought Dec 31, 2023, became available in March.  Now mid April, no product  and no refund???????

View Entire Topic

The seller had only 40 days from your payment to ship.

You purchased Dec 31, so he should have shipped by February 9th.

Which is apparently BEFORE the item was released?

So the seller was running some sort of scam at worst, or does not understand eBay's rules at best.

Probably the first.

You only have 30 days from last estimated date for arrival to start an eBay Claim under the Money Back Guarantee.

While that date has probably passed, try anyway.

You have 180 days to open an Item Not Received claim with Paypal, if you use that . (Which is a good idea for ANY online purchase).

You can start a chargeback with your credit card company. The 1-800 number is on the back of your card or on your monthly invoice. Deadlines vary but most give you 120 to 180 days for a chargeback.

Try in that order, because the three levels are set up to prevent double -dipping. Start with eBay, move to PP, then the chargeback.

Leave feedback AFTER you get your refund. EBay does not use FB to assess member accounts.

And never use gift cards or debit cards to buy online anywhere.