How to buy an item with the eBay global shipping program. Same seller I received last item from.

I purchased an item from a seller and they said they shipped it using the global shipping program ( I am unaware how that got set up).
Now I am trying to purchase a similar item from the same seller but it shows that cannot ship to my address in Canada.
Contacted the seller to see why and they do not have an answer for me and do not know how to assist me in purchasing the item.

I go on eBay.com to complete my order and no luck. Can anyone help me purchase an item using the global shipping program ?
View Entire Topic

Do the sellers other items show shipping to Canada through the gsp?  If so, it's possible that the gsp does not ship that particular item here or that the gsp accidentally got dropped off of that listing....that does happen.  No one can help you it is the first problem.  

If it is the second problem, ask the seller if they will go into that particular listing to make sure that it is set up with the gsp.  Unfortunately, some sellers may not know how to do that and/or they are just not good at troubleshooting.  If they are unable  to help you make the purchase, you might have to find another seller