I didn't received an item

Hi,

I've bought an HPLC column on 7th August 2017. Since the address was not written correctly, the item had been returned. I didn't get my item and my money as well. I was wondering if you can help me.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You need to open a case, or the seller should send track and trace postage.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Do you mean the 7th August 2016 ?

If so you have missed the time frame for opening a dispute through either eBay or paypal.

The item not received process is explained on this page.

https://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Do you mean April 2017?

If you made a mistake with your address and the item was returned to sender, you may be out-of-luck. Contact the seller and see if they will issue a refund minus postage costs. Ebay's MoneyBack Guarantee doesn't cover address errors. As the buyer, you are expected to know your own address. Try Paypal instead. Be polite, the mistake was not your seller's fault if you supplied an incorrect address. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If the transaction was almost a year ago, you may have to go to your Paypal account to find the seller's email address.

That's pretty straightforward.

Since you are a 0FB member, you may not have an account and instead used your credit card.

In that case, to get the seller's contact information you would call the 1-800 number on the back of the card.

Have all the dates, payments, currency, and transaction numbers handy for the clerk.

But even there, it might not be possible at this late date.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply