The Ordered item is taking too long to get it.

dhillonfamily-7
Community Member

I had order a game and it showed that it had been deleivered from Losangles on Nov 20, 2012, i still have not got it. Is this normal? Who do i contact to find out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Mail from the US to Canada can take anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks to arrive. Your item has only been in the mail for 4 full business days. Nov 22 was a holiday in the US.

and it showed that it had been deleivered from Losangles on Nov 20, 2012,

Do you mean it was shipped on November 20? Do not expect it until December 10, perhaps later with the Christmas rush in the postal system.

You have a Delivery Confirmation number? Good, you can check on canadapost.ca and see if it has entered Canada and if it has if it is at the PO and which one.

Do you mean the canadapost.ca site shows that it was delivered to you on November 20? If so it is probably waiting for pickup at the local Postal Outlet. However, without the delivery slip the postal contracter is supposted to leave, this may present some problems.

Start at the local PO, Bring government issue picture ID (drivers licence, passport). If it is not at the closest PO, look to the next closest. Sometimes the contractors drop off where it is convenient for them and not for the customer.

Act promptly, after a couple of weeks the parcel will be returned and to retrieve it you will have to pay shipping again.