What happened to eBay's delivery reminders!

Hello everyone.  Does any one out there know  if eBay is given up on giving reminders when a item that has been purchased has  the 45 day's allowed for delivery coming up.  I purchased a couple of cheap  hand fans and a camera case from China knowing that  they take some time to get here.  The problem is that eBay which usually lets you know when the 45 days is coming up has sent no reminders twice in a row now.  I wasn't keeping a  close eye on how many days it had been since the date of  purchase because eBay has always sent reminders.  That doesn't seem to be the case any more.  I checked how many days it has been for one of the fans earlier and it has been 53 days and eBay sent no reminder that  my 45 days was coming up.  Last week it was a camera case.  I checked how many days  it had been since purchase and it had been 51 days.  I contacted the seller who immediately refunded my money.  Wouldn't you know that the camera case showed up two days later which I then repaid the seller.  I was just curious  because if this is the case we had all keep an eye on those delivery days.  Thanks all!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0