item not as described

Hi I purchased tickets to a concert in April 2015 for July 2015 I had detailed emails back and forth with the seller about location of seats.  I was told that the floor seats 41 & 42 were closer to centre on Floor 3.  Turns out which I just found out the seats are actually at the end on the outside row last two seats.  I know it might sound petty but I was told these seats were towards centre and they clearly are not do I have a case to request a refund concert has not happened yet.  I did contact seller about the placement but no response I have sent another asking for refund

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

item not as described

You can always try.

The two basic types of Dispute are Item Not Received and Item Not As Described.

But are these digital items?

There are very few allowable actions with digital items.

Try the Resolution Centre (at the bottom of this page) but the PP Resolution Centre might be better.

If you don't mind not attending the concert at all, of course, since basically the Dispute would cancel the transaction, refund your money and leave you back where you were before you bought.

It might be simplest to go to your credit card and cancel the payment or start a chargeback. There is a 1-800 number on the back of your credit card.

Hmm-- would the original seller of the tickets (not your reseller) or the concert hall be able to exchange your unwanted tickets?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply