Grace Under Pressure - Southern Alberta Style

kam1812
Community Member

As you may, or may not, be aware, we in Southern Alberta are under something of a siege right now.  I & my family are in Lethbridge & while it's bad enough here we have thus far seem to have been spared the brunt of the effects of the recent deluge that our neighbors have been & are still going through.  We have been closely monitoring the situation through the media throughout the day & I must say that I have seldom seen such grace under pressure from my fellow citizens.  In the face of total devastation, there has been a fortitude shown that makes me feel proud to be an Albertan, a Canadian & a Human Being.  As you go into your week-end, please spare a thought for the people of Southern Alberta & make sure you count your own blessings.  It can all go away in a heartbeat...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Grace Under Pressure - Southern Alberta Style

Sorry for your troubles. I've been watching the news and it looks devastating. We have relatives in Calgary and Sylvan Lake, but they are north of the worst.

Keeping you and your fellow Albertans in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you make it through this without too many problems.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply