Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting.

Need more coffee first.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm going to have to go check my email again--I got an invite but nowhere on there did I see anything about replying if you were going to attend.

Ok--just re-rwad it and it did say reply. I read as far as we are having a forumn and never really read any further than that.

Wonder how many others did not see that you had to reply???

Message 21 of 38
latest reply

Never got an email from you. Just need the specifics and I'll attend. You have mine or do you need them yet AGAIN?

Photobucket
Message 22 of 38
latest reply

Pierre.......I chose my words carefully. Actually I quoted it right from the email I received from Kalvin......."we’ve decided to cancel tomorrow’s webinar due to low attendance".

Your apology is accepted.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 38
latest reply

".......I chose my words carefully"

I did understand exactly what you meant (I received the same email message).  It appears others did not. Just trying to help clarify the message for those who have a comprehension problem. :smileyhappy:

Message 24 of 38
latest reply

I think this was poorly handled.  I received a phone call telling me about the webinar and telling me that I would receive a message announcing it.  No email ever came. 

P.S.  Pierre.  I just found a couple of stamps.  On the back of the card is an imprint with your name.  Not sure when I bought these, but I am guessing it was a long time ago as my stamps have not been looked at for at least ten years.  So I am (or was) a customer.  Small world.

Message 25 of 38
latest reply

Puck..........highlight or change the colour or change the font on your signature. I keep reading it with every post!!!!....and I know it by heart.....you used it from one of my posts LOL.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 38
latest reply

Hi all:)

Message 27 of 38
latest reply

I received an invite but RSVP d a decline as I had a wedding to attend that day.

I do not see the the necesity for a by invitation webinair.

Why not a special pink hour instead where any one can attend?

Message 28 of 38
latest reply

Just getting used to this new format.

I will see what I can do.

Message 29 of 38
latest reply

Why are these new "links".....hyper. Why can't we have calm, relaxful, peaceful links?

Photobucket
Message 30 of 38
latest reply

3 porridge cats.jpg

Hi there, Icy here from Aus. Just playing with your new toy to learn the ropes. Hope that's ok. Smiley Happy

smallest icy
Message 31 of 38
latest reply

erm...wer'e not here to hum, you're here to buy buy buy or sell sell sell
smallest icy
Message 32 of 38
latest reply

We have MePage icons and view listing links now.

A Great improvement.

Thank You ...

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

you're here to buy buy buy or sell sell sell

I get someone else to do the selling for me. Saves all the headaches.

Photobucket
Message 34 of 38
latest reply

love your siggie prior-of

I've been practising with mine but it won't accept the code. Robot surprised

smallest icy
Message 35 of 38
latest reply

Greetings icy,

My sig was carried over from the previous board before they made the transition. Not sure why yours won't work. Basically mine is just two photos merged together in Photoshop and then downloaded.

Nice to see all you Aussies drop in. I noticed you mentioned in another thread if we minded your visit during the transition of your board and personally ...........I don't mind at all. You've dropped in to CTS on a rather 'quiet' period. We lost several members for assorted reasons and Facebook was one of them. It's also the summer here and a lot of people are out busy enjoying the weather before we lose it again for several months.

I have a lot of very distant relatives in Australia but never made any sense how they ended up there. Then one day long ago I discovered that Australia was at one time the site of a penal colony........and then it made total sense! 

Anyhow.........glad to have you. Have a good day mate'.

D

Photobucket
Message 36 of 38
latest reply

We lost several members for assorted reasons and Facebook was one of them. It's also the summer here and a lot of people are out busy enjoying the weather

and a guy with a "cool" siggy that you like was the other reason!!

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

LOL

Photobucket
Message 38 of 38
latest reply