ISIS strikes in Canada

valve37
Community Member

Home grown terrorist inspired by ISIS takes up their deadly challenge.

Soldier dies after being run down in suspected terror attack near Montreal

The driver of a car who rammed two Canadian Forces members near Montreal before being shot dead by police was known to counter-terrorism authorities who believed he had become radicalized, the RCMP said on Monday as they continued to investigate the possible terrorist attack.

“This individual was known to federal authorities including our Integrated National Security Investigations team in Montreal who along with other authorities were concerned that he had become radicalized,” the RCMP said in a statement. The force declined further comment.

The 25-year-old, known as Martin “Ahmad” Rouleau, allegedly hit two members of the Canadian Forces as they were walking in a strip mall just outside St-Jean-sur-Richelieu at about 11:30 a.m.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/20/driver-who-ran-into-canadian-soldiers-near-montreal-was-know...

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 1 of 73
latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

ISIS strikes in Canada

"Soldier dies after being run down in suspected terror attack near Montreal"

Who is to blame?

Start with Harper and his Cabinet and their decision to go with fighter jets overseas and kill those people in Syria.

You declare war on them.... you should expect retribution.

It would have been so much easier to stick to what Canada knows best: humanitarian assistance.

Message 2 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

Careful Valve !  Some people take offense when  facts are presented.

Message 3 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

They spelt terrorist wrong in this article - it should have been

D - O - O - O - F - U - S

Watch Harper use this as a justification for his warlike ways. Next thing you Steve will watch an epidsode of the Simpsons and declare a nuclear emergency.

Perhaps Valve could tell how this guy is any different from the guy in Moncton who was a Christian and gun fanatic.

Both of these guys were alienated by an increasingly oppressive system and apparently couldn't see a way for themselves to work within it successfully. So they lashed out in anger, and in questionable mental health, at the system, albeit in crude, deadly and irrational ways. Yet Ahmed Rouleau is branded a terrorist and shot and the Moncton guy - well - "must have been mentally ill" - and god forbid anyone try to draw a line between his gun obsessions and his crimes...

Message 4 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

Hmm, ISIS (a state) de facto declared war on Canada.

Since it came to this, police protection is insufficient and Canada should legalize and encourage concealed carry.

Message 5 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

ISIS declared war on the West, Canada included, long before Srevie decided to send the F18s. It's in ISIS doctrine and ideology to destroy who they consider infidels to the Islam religion. I'm sure you were aware of that but like to play the Harp song.Smiley Wink

Enjoy ...................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkmTMTqchnk

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 6 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

I agree, whatwith 90 (-1 now) being tracked by authourities and have had their passports lifted that means they can't join ISIS abroad. So they are confined to do dirty here. If they break into my establishment at night they will still be here in the morning. We'll have a party!   

Message 7 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

That is right, nuvisitor. Im glad you recognize that you need to watch what you say. Follow the rules.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

@fixmusic2013 wrote:

That is right, nuvisitor. Im glad you recognize that you need to watch what you say. Follow the rules.

Smiley Very Happy

Fxmusic:            Since you are concerned about me  I have decided---------

It is very important to be politically correct since the truth and facts may offend racists and bigots.

Message 9 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

LOL. I love it.

Message 10 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

Well said pierre.

There is no history of attacks in Canada by radical muslims before Harper threatened to bomb and kill sunni muslims.

Message 11 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

ISIS strikes in Canada

Isn't it strange that ISIS declared war on Canada 2 weeks prior to the decision to send F18s to the Middle East. When war is declared on you, send something useful.

ISIS urges jihadists to attack Canadians: ‘You will not feel secure in your bedrooms’

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/21/isis-urges-jihadists-to-attack-canadians-you-will-not-feel-s...

Message 13 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

war on Canada 2 weeks prior to the decision to send F18s to the Middle

this cannot be true as Pierre is always correct and has stated it is all Harper's fault and this would not have happened if the government did not make the decision to send the F18's.

You better go back and check the dates.

Next you will hear that Mr. Harper himself hired these people to gather support for his decision to send the F18's over. Wonder where Mr. Trudeau was hiding if he even bothered to show up for work today ? 

Message 14 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

@davca.8je2v wrote:

Wonder where Mr. Trudeau was hiding if he even bothered to show up for work today ? 

Mr. Trudeau is not the opposition leader, in case you hadn't noticed.  He is 3rd banana at the moment.  It appears (at the most recent report) that the leader of the opposition (Mr. Mulcaire) is still locked down somewhere in the Parliament buildings.  Mr. Trudeau may be there too, who knows?

We should actually be more surprised (and concerned) that there has been no comment at all by Mr. Harper, who evidently vanished safely from Ottawa before this tragedy. Apparently he was on his way to a function in Toronto, but surely he must have some sort of communications ability, wherever he is.  Even the U.S. media is on top of this.  It would be a sad commentary if President Obama makes remarks on television before Harper gets around to it. 

As P.M. he could at least have passed along a few words of condolence to the nation on the tragic death of that poor soldier.  It will be interesting to see if Harper just carries on with his day in Toronto as planned.  

Message 16 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

"You better go back and check the dates."

Sept 21st

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/21/isis-urges​-jihadists-to-attack-canadians-you-will-not-feel-...

Oct 8th:

http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/politics/60790.html

Message 17 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

Valve, you may have your dates mixed up.

Your link from the National Post is dated September 21 indicating ISIS is declaring war on Canada.

Several days earlier

"The Harper government took center stage Friday afternoon at the UN Security Council in New York, as Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird affirmed support on the global fight against ISIL militants in Syria and Iraq.

Baird said earlier this week that “Cowering in a bunker is not an option for Canada.”

While Canada is not a permanent member of the UN Security Council, Baird was invited to address today’s meeting as a key partner in the international coalition which President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry are trying to build."

ISIS comments were a direct answer to the Canadian Harper government comments at the United Nations.

Let's not try to rewrite history.

Message 18 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

You said it a few posts ago!

"Start with Harper and his Cabinet and their decision to go with fighter jets overseas and kill those people in Syria"

Message 19 of 73
latest reply

ISIS strikes in Canada

IF anyone has ever read up on the religion the day that religion was written was the day they declared war on anyone who is not a Muslim which is someone who follow the Islam fath ..

There has been crazies killing people for a long time in Canada and everywher eelse in the world .. I would put money on it that this is not the first time a Muslim has killed a Canadian .. I have no facts or done no research but considering every other religion and ethnic person known to humans has killed Canadians before I am sure Muslims have before too ...

The difference is right now they are all Terrorist.... Was the white guy who killed a bunch of RCMP officers this year called a terrorist ... I don't think so ..

IT may be the beginning of Muslim or ISIS terrrorist but thus far to me all it is is another crazy person following some fake religion written by another crazy person ..

Message 20 of 73
latest reply