The trickle down effect the USPS will have on eBay.

The USPS has become Weaponized, Politicized, and is now being Manipulated by a Small handful of Operatives. Let alone the ramifications to eBay that the dismantlement and current chaos of the USPS will have on itself, the effects to the entire USA economy and political stability is still yet to come. This is the sleeping dragon. That's a bad analogy, it was a friendly dragon, now it's being poked. I'm hopeful this dragon will fight back.

Wait until you see the post come in for this one.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: The trickle down effect the USPS will have on eBay.

The dragon's rump is unhappy with mail-in voting.

My store is currently on vacation.  It will be taken of vacation on August 16.... but... without shipping to the US. 

It will be shipping to Canada only....  

The US will be considered as a shipping option on January 1.  The USPS is a mess right now....  and may be a bigger mess  as we go from September through October  and then November.

and... if things go super wrong for the dragon's rump...... everything will ... explode ..... in the US!

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

The USPS postal workers' union is getting involved.

And doing it smart.

Instead of the president of the union talking to the media, they have several ground level members giving interviews- carriers, clerks and terminal workers.

And they are talking to local media, not just the nationals.

I haven't seen a social media campaign yet, but it may just have missed my radar.

117333750_10158380675014156_1316114943331174690_o.jpg

117885449_10158882972124255_5247235111002721990_n-1.jpg

I don't think the top one is from the union. But the lower one has their logo.

The union is arguing that social security checks and prescriptions are delivered by mail, which affects Trump's base.

And they have been promising to give priority to mail-in ballots.

The USPS is the most popular US government service. And the workers are organized. And possibly of some importance, about 31% of the postal workers are non-white, mostly Black.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Fantastic news, thanks for sharing that. This could be a pivotal point for the change out of the present day US fascist regime. Don't **bleep** with Unions. Good trouble is what he said.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I'm a little worried that "facsism" is a poor choice of words, not from an accuracy point of view, but from a public relations one. Just as "antifa" and "liberal" have become meaningless curses among low-knowlege Americans, to the extent that they seem to accept that lower payroll taxes are a good thing and not a move that means they will not have a Social Security cheque when they retire. That move almost makes the 75 year pre-funding of the USPS pensions look like a sensible move.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Humm, not so much an inaccuracy, IMO. If left to flourish, it certainly would be a full blown example of a fascist government. You're just seeing it in its infancy. Just because it's a bit premature description of the state it is in now, it is clearly recognizable as seen with many past transitions to a full blow state. I agree with you about the blind acceptance of a short term solution that will ultimately end in a long term disaster. The way I see all this happening isn't so much the work of one man's destructive ambition but the work of a community of blind, narcissistic, uneducated (in the most important topics of social cooperativeness and empathy). It is the enablers that are driving this madness. Not the mascot/puppet at the helm.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Who's got the popcorn?

this will be a/the slaughter of online 

I thought interfering with the U.S mails is/was a federal offence. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Apparently not when it is done by the Postmaster-General.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

You have to understand that this new breed of political operatives is the most cunning, the most undermining, and manipulative the states has seen. They will test the USA's democratic metal to the breaking point.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Unfortunately, in order for a democracy to function, democracy must be pushed to its limits, otherwise, it was never a democracy, to begin with...

....this is what awaits America and the entire world is watching as it will them too!

VOTE VOTE VOTE 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply