Was she talking out both

sides of her mouth?

About a week and a half ago we listened to the interview with Margaret Trudeau on CFRB on the way home from the cottage.

She claimed that her little prince was not going to use attack ads.

Less than an hour later the liberals had an attack ad on CFRB and now the liberals are using attack ads almost exclusively.

I bet Justin's mommy is not happy.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Was she talking out both

This is an ebay member forum, not a political arena.  Find a venue where you can vent, this is not it.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Was she talking out both

Fyi this forum was set for discussion not related to ebay.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Was she talking out both

Her entire life, she has never seemed to know what was going on. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Was she talking out both

Marg has bipolar disorder, established many years ago.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Was she talking out both

She gave a very good talk about mental health here in the Montreal a year or so ago.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Was she talking out both

Being bipolar does not mean she is crazy.

It just means her mood swings are more pronounced.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Was she talking out both

Definition

Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities. When your mood shifts in the other direction, you may feel euphoric and full of energy. Mood shifts may occur only a few times a year or as often as several times a week.

Although bipolar disorder is a disruptive, long-term condition, you can keep your moods in check by following a treatment plan. In most cases, bipolar disorder can be controlled with medications and psychological counseling (psychotherapy).

Message 8 of 8
latest reply