Will they apologize?

Pressure on Tories to apologize after Sun retracts story on Liberal candidate

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pressure-on-tories-to-apologize-after-sun-retracts-story-on-liberal-...

Conservative MPs are refusing to apologize for pillorying a Liberal candidate, even though the news story on which their criticism was based has been retracted.

It would be the right thing to do.

Unless each day can be looked back upon by an individual
as one in which he has had some fun, some joy, some
real satisfaction, that day is a loss.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Will they apologize?

You are kidding!

It is against the "Reform" culture to apologize for their errors.

Has the Prime Minister apologized for the criminal acts of one of his party staffer convicted and sentenced earlier this month?

Tory staffer sentenced to nine months in robocall scandal

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/michael-sona-convicted-in-robocalls-voter-fraud-scandal...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Will they apologize?

Apologize for what, no one has any faith of any party politition, heck it's their normal MO, It's the fastest way to get to the Senate seat.
GEE WIS I can hardly think of any Lib apologize, of course the NDPp will apologize for anything since they don't have a prayer of being the leaders.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Will they apologize?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Will they apologize?

valve37
Community Member

Whether they do or they don't the fact of the matter is some of the money saved will be spent otherwise than the necessities of family life. Perhaps in an education fund, a TFSA or a holiday etc. I can think of a couple of families and you probably can as well where the extra is extra.      

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 5 of 5
latest reply