**Would love your input on eBay.ca On The Road**

moira@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello everyone!

eBay On The Road has just completed their 2004 tour and in planning for the next year, I’d like to circle back with you for your input. This should only take about 5 minutes of your time and I would really appreciate your comments and suggestions to help make the next wave of classes even better. All ideas are welcome. And thank you in advance for your participation.

1) Did you attend an eBay.ca On The Road event?
__ yes, in 2003
__ yes, in 2004
__ I haven’t been to one yet

2) What did you like about the eBay.ca On The Road events?

3) What are the top five (5) things you would you like to see at an event like this?
__ more breakout groups
__ more interaction with staff
__ less Question & Answer period
__ more Question & Answer period
__ help on my particular issue
__ more case studies of how people got started on eBay
__ more tips on how to run a business
__ the ability to purchase eBay.ca branded merchandise
__ stories / testimonials from PowerSellers or other sellers who have built a business on eBay
__ tax and legal advice for running a business on eBay
__ more information on how to ship an item domestically or abroad
__ customs information
__ more of a trade show environment
__ take home notes
__ sourcing inventory
__ how to be an entrepreneur
__ Other (please explain)

4) Do you have any comments or suggestions for the content of the:

a) eBay Explained / Beginner Course
b) Super Selling Course
c) Other courses you would like to see

5) Are you a PowerSeller? If so, what would you like to see at an event like eBay.ca On the Road? How would you like to be included in an event such as eBay On The Road?

6) If we changed one thing about eBay.ca On The Road, what would make it better?

7) What is the one thing we should definitely not change about the On The Road events?

8) How many seminars do you attend every year?

9) What city/town and province do you live in?

10) Would you be interested in learning how to teach an eBay course in your area? Yes / No (if “yes” please send your contact details to moira@ebay.com).

Thank you very much for your time. I will read through all of your feedback and work towards making 2005 the best year yet!

Kind regards,
Moira
eBay.ca
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: **Would love your input on eBay.ca On The Road**

potofsky
Community Member
HEY warm*fuzzies that would be great you could visit my one of my DH's brick and mortar stores there too! WASAGA BEACH ROCKS!

Now onto serious issues, I am in Montreal and would like to have one here! Tired of asking that one here but here's to wishful thinking!
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: **Would love your input on eBay.ca On The Road**

jay3jay3
Community Member
1) yes, in 2004
2) eBay staff presentations.
3) take home notes, more interaction with staff,
less Question & Answer period, help on my particular issue, tax and legal advice for running a business on eBay
4) Super Selling Course: I would LOVE to get some instruction on useing Sellers Assistant Pro.
5) Yes I am a power seller. It would be nice to see more topics covered in more detail. ie breakout groups by topic. I would like to be included by being able to meet the eBay Canadian staff and ask questions directly. ie breakout/dicussion small group.
9) Hamilton,ON

Message 22 of 22
latest reply