Default Preferences for Sellers?

Hello. Am I missing something or is there not a preferences list we can set for item selling? I want the default to be for instance, Sell item for a set price, instead of having to select it while the default everytime is Auction . Gets a little tedious having to change settings for every item I am selling. Thanks for Your time .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok apparently I was using the old selling protocol. For all new sellers search "Ebay Selling Hub" and get on the new hub which for whatever reason You have to engage Yourself its not the default selling platform. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ok apparently I was using the old selling protocol. For all new sellers search "Ebay Selling Hub" and get on the new hub which for whatever reason You have to engage Yourself its not the default selling platform. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can also set up templates which will allow you to skip re-entering shipping choices, some Item Specifics, destinations and Blocked destinations, etc.

It's not a good form. It seems to have been set up to slow down listing and to encourage using phones to list, but the templates help.

In spite of that, using a desktop or labtop to list, gives you a better overview of what you are doing.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply