Refund page changes?

Hey Folks,

Has any other sellers out there experienced a change to the Send Refund page?
I've notice there is no longer the ability to pick a refund type, or to provide an order level refund, only on individual items.
As well, with large orders (containing many items within one order) the Send Refund page fails to come up altogether.

Ive tried different web browsers, clearing cache/history/cookies/etc. with no positive results.
I've opened a ticket with eBay, and it is currently with their IT department.
Are any other sellers out there seeing the same pattern?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Refund page changes?

@cyberquad wrote:

Hey Folks,

Has any other sellers out there experienced a change to the Send Refund page?
I've notice there is no longer the ability to pick a refund type, or to provide an order level refund, only on individual items.
As well, with large orders (containing many items within one order) the Send Refund page fails to come up altogether.

Ive tried different web browsers, clearing cache/history/cookies/etc. with no positive results.
I've opened a ticket with eBay, and it is currently with their IT department.
Are any other sellers out there seeing the same pattern?

@cyberquad 

In speaking to a seller that uses the App they said they are still seeing all the choices. On the dot com discussion page there have been sellers getting error issues when they tried to send refunds. Possibly tinkering in the works on refunds. I've attached the most current tech issues in progress/resolved report from Jan 8 and nothing is noted on refunds.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Current-and-resolved-technical-issues-upd...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Refund page changes?

I had no problems issuing one yesterday on dot CA. eBay appears to roll out "upgrades" in stages so it's possible the problematic one hasn't hit me yet.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Refund page changes?

@flipistics wrote:

I had no problems issuing one yesterday on dot CA. eBay appears to roll out "upgrades" in stages so it's possible the problematic one hasn't hit me yet.

@flipistics 

@cyberquad 

What would have been more of an improvement would be giving sellers more choices  plus the option to give a secondary refund when required. Also the notes seem to be missing from any message the buyer gets for the refund. When I have asked about any notes they said they weren't seeing but did thank me for the follow up. This eBay thought process that 1 size fits all is better than choice has little to be desired and are very rarely is an "upgrade". 

-Lotz

How about an option for rebilling a customer when something arrives a little late when buyer has been refunded but wants to pay? Asking too much?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Refund page changes?

Can you take a screenshot of your refund for me please, and post it in your reply?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Refund page changes?

@cyberquad   Sure, no problem. I'm not sure how helpful it will be though.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 154025.jpg

Message 6 of 6
latest reply