All My Listing Templates Have Just Disappeared?? Site Issue?

All of my listing templates have just disappeared, about 15 of them? Just occurred today, in last hour, while I was listing a bunch of new items? Has this happened to others today? Hopefully a temporary glitch and I will get them back. Don't want to start from scratch.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Can you use Sell Similar from an existing listing that used one?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

My listing templates have diapered as well to does anyone know why and can i get them back

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

How old were the listings?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I see 101 items for sale. Is that incorrect?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

forgot to add templates in my post
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

ebay is looking to simplify listings as much as possible by eliminating active content so if your templates contained any active content, they have been dumped and won't be back. (There were many announcements about this and you likely also received warnings in advance.) The purpose of this was to speed site responsiveness and make listings as easy to view on mobile devices as is possible.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I've just lost (or at least just noticed I lost) my 6 templates. I made another one and it then disappeared too. There was no active content in them.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I just tried making another template. When I tried to save it it said that I needed a unique name, as I had used the same name before. So it must be saving the templates but not showing them. I changed the name and saved it, left the site then came back. No templates shown.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I'm afraid I can't offer any other possibilities for the cause or solution to this. I've not used templates, I just go to Sell Similar.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I'll try the sell similar option. Can't see why that wouldn't work as a work-around. I've have found that if I keep reloading the page the drop-down template box does re-appear. This isn't a situation where the templates are lost forever. It is a case of the page not presenting them.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

djlynk
Community Member

Hi,

I have worked out a fix for the issue, I cleared my Cache/Cookies etc in Google Chrome and I can see my Listing templates again.

Not sure how or why this is a fix, hopefully eBay will fix some code on their page etc for this not to happen.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply