Can't add notes to my purchases or watchlist items

For about the last six weeks (since mid-February 2023), I have not been able to add notes to my purchased items or items on my watchlist. When I click on the "Add note" link, type my note in the text box, and click on "save", the text box goes grey and has my message in it. If I then go to another page and return to my purchases or watchlist, the newly added note is gone. This is happening on both the eBay.ca and eBay.com sites. Can eBay please put to use some of the recently increased fees they're raking off sellers and fix this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't add notes to my purchases or watchlist items

I'm not sure if you are trying from your computer or phone but I just tried now from my computer and had no problem on my end. I clicked "Add Note" which for me was on far right side. After my note is added "Edit Note" is under item itself. I left the page and came back and it is still there. There was a different post but poster had said "See sellers other items" was no longer on the far right, for me it is still there and I had no issue either.

There have been a number of weird glitches lately that seem to be okay for some but others are having problem with. I am using Safari on Mac computer. With some of the other issues people were posting there is  a range of browsers being used. Seems they are focusing more and more on phone use so if you are using desktop (if you're a dinosaur like me) things have been more wonky.

Like you say it would be nice if someone was working on all these glitches and when there are new changes they worked for everyone...like the good old days!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I was also on Safari on my home computer. Based on your comments, though, I tried it on Firefox on my work machine and it seems to be okay. The true test will be when I check on Safari when I get home after work, I guess.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Nope, didn't work. Checked on Safari on my Mac at home and the notes are gone again.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Honest to God, eBay, FIX THIS!!!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply