In one of my listing there is notes: This seller is currently away, and is not processing orders at

Just accidentally I found Ebay notes in my listing : This seller is currently away, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later.

I'm very surprised - I never was away! I do not see my listing in search at all about a week, made down price and I pay promo every items, didn't check up all items yet for this AWAY. 

Is that is just my problem? 

All motivation, fighting for buz just going down. I pay for store more then I have a profit already. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: In one of my listing there is notes: This seller is currently away, and is not processing orders

Which listing?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: In one of my listing there is notes: This seller is currently away, and is not processing orders

Somehow you have (or eBay has) put that item On Vacation.

But the item can still be seen and purchased, which is a really stupid setting that sets both buyer and seller up for a frustrating transaction.

Go to Manage My Store and make sure that you do not have Vacation Mode turned on.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is the item out of stock?

I have seen some posts lately on other boards indicating that in some cases the seller may be seeing the wrong message when the out of stock message should be shown. It sounded like other users were seeing the correct "out of stock" message.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply